Saturday, January 3, 2009

so far ....so good

Thinking that i'll do project at INFOSYS all these days...
I got a deadly blow being rejected the project at infosys for having relatively lower cgpa..
this decision comes as there is a economic slowdown and the organisation is going through a tough time ... only 15 were selected from the lot of 30 ... these people had a better cgpa...while i have a cgpa of 7.8...while i got a 7.5 sgpa this sem...

but still this gives some very needed time to learn life and be a better person than the person i am. This makes me not to expect anything for sure .. and by a matter of fact nothing is expect able until it happens... and now i've registered at OSPROSYS TECH to do my final yr project ... and hope it comes good... and this is a positive move by infosys that i can spend my rest of my collage days here in the collage...

it did hurt .... with the right kind medicine attached..

No comments: